Date: 21 Jul 2022
Time: 14:30 - 17:30 with 2 CPD /CPT Hours
Fee: HK$775 per head
- It is fully subsidized for participants from registered financial institutions and trade associations in the conditions that the Cyberport Academy Attendance Policy is complied.
- All learners will NOT be given any Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits and/or attendance record if they are late and/or absent from the class for more than a total of 15 minutes.
- Build foundational knowledge of alternative lending products and services
- Learn the opportunities and risks associated with the new way of financing unveils
- Understand the varied use cases to optimise lending for changing consumer needs
- Topic: E-commerce Lending: Revolutionizing Financing with Big Data & Analytics
- Time: 14:30-16:00
- Language: Cantonese
- Speaker: Mr. Winston Wong, Co-founder & CEO, Qupital
- What to learn: This session moves beyond traditional lending offered by banks and other financial institutions (FIs). It highlights how traditional FIs and FinTech companies may collaborate under the new economy to leverage strengths of technology in terms of underwriting, risk control and predictive analyses in boosting credit security and financial inclusion. The session content is especially relevant, but not limited to financial practitioners who have interest in supply chain financing, data-driven e-commerce lending and alternative investments. During this session, the expert will share his personal experience and use cases of technology and provide insights on the latest trends and applications of FinTech through local and global lenses, and how data-driven lending empowers global e-commerce
merchants in particular.
- Topic: Alternative Data by Blockchain – A New Journey of Commercial Lending
- Time: 16:00-17:30
- Language: Cantonese
- Speaker: Mr. Kevin Leung, Founder and Director, Liquid
- What to learn: Blockchain technology for alternative lending redefines personal loan accessibility by making it economically, more efficient, and more secure, allowing it to become available to a larger pool of consumers. Through the blockchain, a cryptographically secure and decentralized registry of historical payments can be maintained, opening up the opportunity for consumers to apply for loans based on a global credit score. During this session, the industry expert will introduce and compare the benefits of leveraging blockchain technology for commercial lending, also implications to the future development of the technology in alternative lending.
Participants could get e-Certificates with earned CPD credits.
*Participants could have 1 month post training playback at CA Portal Smart Learning.
*This webinar is entitled for 2 hours HKIB CPD (for all PQ holders except for AAMLP and CAMLP holders), SFC CPT, PWMA OPT, and ACCA CPD.