Date: 8 Sep 2022
Time: 14:30 - 17:30 with 2 CPD /CPT Hours
Fee: HK$775 per head
- It is fully subsidized for participants from registered financial institutions and trade associations in the conditions that the Cyberport Academy Attendance Policy is complied.
- All learners will NOT be given any Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits and/or attendance record if they are late and/or absent from the class for more than a total of 15 minutes.
- Learn what is customer-centric digital transformation
- Get to know the new data-driven personalised financial services
- Understand the expectations of insurance personalization
- Topic: Personalised Digital Financial Services
- Time: 14:30-16:00
- Language: English
- Speaker: Mr. Manuel San Miguel, CEO, Ignatica
- What to learn: Digital transformation promises an evolution in Financial Services, providing relevant and personalised services to consumers. The key questions to consider are how does that transformation take place in practice; how can technology and new ways of thinking about the industry transform, traditionally known as financial products into financial services. Using insurance as an anchor point, this webinar will discuss what personalization looks like and how the uses of data and digital ecosystems can help shape the industry going forward.
- Topic: Personalised Digital Insurance
- Time: 16:00-17:30
- Language: English
- Speaker: Mr. Florian Graillot, Founding Partner at astoryaVC.
- What to learn: Market leaders are embracing new technology in order to create unique personalized client experiences and services. Some financial services companies have managed to stay afloat, while others are still struggling to catch up. To take advantage of this market potential, one must embark on a road of customer-centric digital transformation. It has the power to change a company into a market-leading provider capable of going beyond today's boundaries and serving a one-of-a-kind market with unique products that benefit both the consumer and the provider. The business model will be disrupted as a result of this real-time customisation. Insurers will increasingly establish themselves as trusted advisors who assist customers foresee, navigate, and minimise the unique risks they face in a changing world, rather than as payers of compensation when things go wrong.
Participants could get e-Certificates with earned CPD credits.
*Participants could have 1 month post training playback at CA Portal Smart Learning.
*This webinar is entitled for 2 hours HKIB CPD (for all PQ holders except for AAMLP and CAMLP holders), SFC CPT, PWMA OPT, and ACCA CPD.