Topic: The Rise of Digital Asset
Date: 21 Apr 2022
Time: 14:30 - 17:35 with 2 CPD /CPT Hours
Fee: HK$775 per head
- It is fully subsidized for participants from registered financial institutions and trade associations in the conditions that the Cyberport Academy Attendance Policy is complied.
- All learners will NOT be given any Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits and/or attendance record if they are late and/or absent from the class for more than a total of 15 minutes.
Management and execution teams in all divisions of banks, insurers and financial services companies
CBDC, Digital Assets, Payment & FX, WealthTech
The emerging digital asset, e.g. NFT and DeFi, redefined the wealth management with technology adopting worldwide and Hong Kong
- 14:30-14:45 (15 mins): Check-in and introduction
- 14:45-16:00 (90 mins): HK / Case sharing focus on - Practical use cases being applied to manage digital assets with WealthTech, e.g. linear fiance: cross chain synthetic asset trading
- 16:00-16:15 (15 mins): Break
- 16:15-17:30 (90 mins): Topic with focus on - What are digital assets and its impacts bring along to the economy and financial industry in the world
- 17:30-17:35 (5 mins): Post training survey and end of session
Participants could get e-Certificates with earned CPD credits.
*Participants could have 1 month post training playback at CA Portal Smart Learning.
*The training sessions are currently undergoing the CPD entitlement evaluation by The Hong Kong Institution of Bankers (HKIB). It is expected the training hours are applicable to:
- The professional qualification holders for complying with the CPD requirements under HKIB CPD; and
- The licensed persons for complying with the CPT requirements under SFC CPT