About the Speakers Series
The Speakers Series aims at providing latest knowledge of Green Finance development, from historic development of international policies and regulations, the recent development in Asia and Hong Kong especially amid the Pandemic Era, to the recognized successful case studies from some European countries with the integration of technology.
Who Should Join
Financial Industry Practitioners, Tech Start-ups, and University Students
What To Learn
1. Development of Green Finance
2. Future of Green Finance in Asia and Hong Kong especially amid the Pandemic Era
3. European case studies of integration of Green Finance with technology.
Date: 19 Aug 2021
Time: 15:00 – 16:30
1. Mr Arnaud Picut [Head of Global Risk Management Practice, Finastra]
2. Dr Leonid Bogachev [Reader in Probability (Associate Professor), University of Leeds]
Mike Fung and Gabrielle Fung (HKUST MPhil Programme in Technology Leadership and Entrepreneurship Students)
Course Fee: Free of charge