Date: 22 Sep 2022
Time: 14:30 - 17:30 with 2 CPD /CPT Hours
Fee: HK$775 per head
- It is fully subsidized for participants from registered financial institutions and trade associations in the conditions that the Cyberport Academy Attendance Policy is complied.
- All learners will NOT be given any Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits and/or attendance record if they are late and/or absent from the class for more than a total of 15 minutes.
- Identify the major technologies and trends are sweeping through the financial
- Understand the role of FinTech innovations that drive disruptive business models
- Look at how financial services might evolve over the next decade
- Topic: Future of Payments
- Time: 14:30-16:00
- Language: English
- Speaker: Mr. Benjamin Wong, Founder and CEO of Transwap Limited
- What to learn: The combination of technology, regulation, consumer preference and the pandemic have inevitably turbocharged the development of payment technology. Four major factors remain important to define the next five years of the future of payment:
1. The Domestic payment – The battle of rails and digital wallets
2. Cross – border payment rails – SWIFT, CIPS, P27, FPS
3. The Currencies – Cryptocurrencies and CBDC
4. Financial Crime and Security
- Topic: Future of Finance Panel Discussion
- Time: 16:00-17:30
- Language: English
- Moderator: Mr. Janos Barberis, Co-Founder of SuperCharger Ventures
● Ms. Chirine BenZaied, Head of Innovation at Finastra
● Mr. Fred Ngan, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Bowtie Life Insurance Company Limited
● Mr. Victor Yim, Head of FinTech at Cyberport
- What to learn: This webinar will be looking at how the evolution of FinTech can be explained by providing a future proof framework. The panel will go over the recent development of the industry, to showcase what is working, what has failed and where the untapped opportunities still are. It will also provide a framework of reference to analyse past
trends and project future industry disruptive ideas and technology. The capacity to time market innovation is one of the most critical elements to get the higher return on investment in terms of business, innovation and technological spend.
Participants could get e-Certificates with earned CPD credits.
*Participants could have 1 month post training playback at CA Portal Smart Learning.
*This webinar is entitled for 2 hours HKIB CPD (for all PQ holders except for AAMLP and CAMLP holders), SFC CPT, PWMA OPT, and ACCA CPD.