Date: 11 Aug 2022
Time: 14:30 - 17:30 with 2 CPD /CPT Hours
Fee: HK$775 per head
- It is fully subsidized for participants from registered financial institutions and trade associations in the conditions that the Cyberport Academy Attendance Policy is complied.
- All learners will NOT be given any Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits and/or attendance record if they are late and/or absent from the class for more than a total of 15 minutes.
- Understand the role of artificial intelligence in the transformation of the financial services industry
- Identify the various types of technologies from automation to artificial intelligence
- Discover the artificial intelligence roadmap for financial services and its use cases in finance
- Topic: How to Identify and Select The Right Process to Automate (with Financial Services Industry Focus)?
- Time: 14:30-16:00
- Language: English
- Speaker: Mr. Floyd Newsum, Managing Director at RPA (Hong Kong) Limited
- What to learn: Intelligent automation (IA) combines robotic process automation (RPA) and artificial intelligence (AI) to automate business processes and streamline decision-making across the organisation. By understanding the various applications of these processes, businesses can unlock a huge amount of operational efficiency. Financial services firms that are looking to digitally transform must use IA to increase productivity, improve quality / customer satisfaction, and reduce labour costs. During this session the industry expert will guide the audiences through the sharing of a blueprint to identify and select the right processes to automate and share the best practices to avoid the major pitfalls.
- Topic: How are Banks Leveraging on AI?
- Time: 16:00-17:30
- Language: English
- Speaker: Mr. Stephan Murer, ex Global CTO, UBS & Murer Consulting’s CEO
- What to learn: In the midst of a world, where artificial intelligence (AI) is changing the operating models of financial institutions by shifting strategic priorities and redefining the competitiveness of the financial ecosystem, a question arises is how can financial institutions better embrace AI and prepare for the future? In this session, the industry expert will lead a thought-provoking discussion on how financial institutions are dealing with implementation of innovative technologies like AI. The expert will also share about the best practices to successfully implement AI technologies that are disrupting the business operations of financial institutions.
Participants could get e-Certificates with earned CPD credits.
*Participants could have 1 month post training playback at CA Portal Smart Learning.
*This webinar is entitled for 2 hours HKIB CPD (for all PQ holders except for AAMLP and CAMLP holders), SFC CPT, PWMA OPT, and ACCA CPD.