Date: 7 Jul 2022
Time: 14:30 - 17:30 with 2 CPD /CPT Hours
Fee: HK$775 per head
- It is fully subsidized for participants from registered financial institutions and trade associations in the conditions that the Cyberport Academy Attendance Policy is complied.
- All learners will NOT be given any Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits and/or attendance record if they are late and/or absent from the class for more than a total of 15 minutes.
- Explore the business model that made tech company a global superpower extending to finance sectors: the platform ecosystem
- Understand the impact of platform across business model and how it facilitates embedded finance
- Analyse the roles of third-party providers within the open banking ecosystem
- Topic: Investing for The Next Decade: Democratizing Wealth Management through Technology to Empower People to Build Long- Term Wealth
- Time: 14:30-16:00
- Language: Cantonese
- Speaker: Ms. Stephanie Leung, Director & Head, Group Deputy CIO of StashAway Hong Kong
- What to learn: To get a comprehensive understanding of the dominating force of the open banking model in finance, it is essential to understand its impact through specific industry use cases. During this session, the industry expert will explain what robo-advisory is, and how open banking technology and strategies are transforming wealth management,
in order to maximize asset allocation while tailoring investment strategies to each person’s risk tolerance.
- Topic: Open Banking Platforms and Their Role in the Current Economy Photo Biography
- Time: 16:00-17:30
- Language: English
- Speaker: Mr. Huy Nguyen Trieu, Co-founder and CEO of CFTE, and ex MD, Head of Macro Structuring, Citi
- What to learn: Open Banking levels the playing field for providing a better experience for consumers, from the use of technologies such as API and cloud computing, to new regulations such as PSD2 or the concept of TPP. In this session, the industry expert will look at Open Banking as the key catalyst of the business model of platforms and its impact on (UX) user experience regarding what we call embedded finance. Also, the expert will highlight how Open Banking lowers the barriers to entry for new entrance, which foster the creation of new products and services in financial sectors.
Participants could get e-Certificates with earned CPD credits.
*Participants could have 1 month post training playback at CA Portal Smart Learning.
*This webinar is entitled for 2 hours HKIB CPD (for all PQ holders except for AAMLP and CAMLP holders), SFC CPT, PWMA OPT, and ACCA CPD.