Date: 23 Jun 2022
Time: 14:30 - 17:30 with 2 CPD /CPT Hours
Fee: HK$775 per head
- It is fully subsidized for participants from registered financial institutions and trade associations in the conditions that the Cyberport Academy Attendance Policy is complied.
- All learners will NOT be given any Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits and/or attendance record if they are late and/or absent from the class for more than a total of 15 minutes.
- Understand the current state of cyber threats financial services are facing
- Get a glimpse of the emerging technologies to combat cybercrime
- Learn how to translate a cybersecurity strategy into actionable business initiatives
- Topic: CyberSec – Financial Crimes
- Time: 14:30-16:00
- Language: Cantonese
- Speaker: Mr. Frankie Li, VP & Director, Dragon Advance Tech Consulting
- What to learn: Both Gartner and International Data Corporation (IDC) predict significant spending on cloud technologies for the coming years as the pandemic’s work-from-home arrangements give a hard push. Though cloud technology brings enormous benefits to companies to support their digital transformation, it also exposes the company to new risks and vulnerabilities like malware, loss of data, or inadequate due diligence that can lead to cybersecurity risks. Recent surveys indicate substantial gaps and challenges in applying traditional digital forensics to the cloud paradigm. The industry expert will share the insights on the latest cybersecurity and online crime threats and trends associated with cloud computing, with a focus on Hong Kong.
- Topic: Innovative Emerging Technologies in CyberSec
- Time: 16:00-17:30
- Language: Cantonese
- Speaker: Mr. Samuel Ng, Director, Cybersecurity & Analytics
- What to learn: The digitally evolving world has seen a consistent rise in cyber threats, increasing the demand for information security professionals and ethical hackers. Companies need to have the right know-how to use sophisticated technologies to detect and counter cyberattacks. Technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning systems can provide a layer of resilience to these attacks by providing predictive capabilities and preventing attacks before they even happen. The industry expert will dive into cybersecurity risks and how emerging technologies such as AI & Machine Learning can be used to strengthen cyber defence strategies.
Participants could get e-Certificates with earned CPD credits.
*Participants could have 1 month post training playback at CA Portal Smart Learning.
*This webinar is entitled for 2 hours of HKIB CPD (for all PQ holders), SFC CPT, PWMA OPT, and ACCA CPD.