Topic: Blockchain and DeFi
Date: 5 May 2022
Time: 14:30 - 17:35 with 2 CPD /CPT Hours
Fee: HK$775 per head
- It is fully subsidized for participants from registered financial institutions and trade associations in the conditions that the Cyberport Academy Attendance Policy is complied.
- All learners will NOT be given any Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits and/or attendance record if they are late and/or absent from the class for more than a total of 15 minutes.
Management and execution teams in all divisions of banks, insurers and financial services companies
Cybersecurity, blockchain and AI
How DeFi will transform financial service industry and its impact
- 14:30-14:45 (15 mins): Check-in and introduction
- 14:45-16:00 (90 mins): HK / Case sharing focus on - Explaining DeFi and how it will the change financial services industry
- 16:00-16:15 (15 mins): Break
- 16:15-17:30 (90 mins): Topic with focus on - Trend and forecast of DeFi in financial services industry
- 17:30-17:35 (5 mins): Post training survey and end of session
Participants could get e-Certificates with earned CPD credits.
*Participants could have 1 month post training playback at CA Portal Smart Learning.
*The training sessions are currently undergoing the CPD entitlement evaluation by The Hong Kong Institution of Bankers (HKIB). It is expected the training hours are applicable to:
- The professional qualification holders for complying with the CPD requirements under HKIB CPD; and
- The licensed persons for complying with the CPT requirements under SFC CPT